Welcome to Future Select Education and Visa Services Welcome to Future Select Education and Visa Services
Ph: 0450 444 000

Ph(AU):+61 02 8057 1415
Nepal:+977 9851 33 7000
Jhapa:+977 9851 33 8000

Office info

3/39 Marion st. Parramatta
Mon-Fri: 10.00-17.00
Or by appointment

Mail Us


Student VIsa

About Students Visa

Australia is one of the popular destination for international students. This visa allows international students to study full-time course in Australia. The course must be a CRICOS and should be delivered by a registered CRICOS provider. The maximum length of this visa can be up to 5 years at one time but can be extended or re applied if required. Your eligible family members can also accompany you in Australia as a secondary applicant. This visa uses Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) and the documents required for the visa is determined by your country of passport and your preferred education provider.


Identity Documents

Confirmation of Enrollment

Evidence of English language proficiency (IELTS/ PTE/OET)

Evidence of sufficient funds to cover travel, tuition and living expenses

Overseas student health Cover (OSHC)

Health and Character requirement

Academic Transcripts

Statement of Purpose (SOP)

Other GTE requirements

Please contact us to assist you with your visa application.

Frequently Asked Questions

Primary student visa holders can work 40 hours per fortnight while their course is in session and unlimited hours while the course is not in session.

No. You must not engage in any work before your course has commenced.

Yes, you can include Spouse and any other dependents in your visa application. You can provide marriage certificates, relationship certificates from local council, joint bank accounts, photos as your relationship evidence.

Yes, you can include more than one course in your student visa application which is called course packaging. While doing the course packaging there should be a reasonable course progression from one course to another. 

No, other family members can be added after an application is made including dependent children (other than a child born while the application is unfinalized) nor a spouse/de facto partner. However, the primary student visa applicant needs to inform the department in writing about the new family member if the application has not been decided.

The annual living cost for student visa holder is,

AUD 20,290 for primary visa holder

AUD 7,100 for Spouse or de facto partner

AUD 3,040 for a dependent child

Student Visa Benifits

It allows you to study and work in Australia throughout the duration of your course. You are entitled to work 40 hours per fortnight (two weeks) during your studies, and full-time during your school breaks. The Student Visa is the perfect solution to extend your stay in Australia after a Working Holiday Visa or a Work And Holiday Visa. Contact our experienced counsellors for more information about this process.

You can obtain an official Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree that is recognised by the Australian educational framework. An Australian qualification is internationally recognised as one of the highest standards of education in the world. This certificate may be a key component which will enable you to apply for a Work Visa, or even better – it could be your foot in the door to get sponsored by an approved Australian employer or business.

You may apply for a two-year Post-Study Work Visa once you graduate. If you study for two years at a higher education level, you will automatically be entitled* to a two-year Post-Study Work Visa. This means you will have two whole years to work full-time in an Australian company; gaining experience working in an Australian environment and if you choose to – seek sponsorship. If you would like to study a Higher Education degree, talk to us now. We can help you find a course that matches your interest and career ambitions. We will look through our wide range of college and university networks and offer you the best course to suit your needs. 

*Please, note that you won’t be eligible for a Post-Study Work Visa if your first Student Visa was lodged before November 2011.

Your family members and/or your partner can be included when lodging your student visa application. This means, if you are studying, your family may also be able to join you in Australia. For instance, if you are studying at a Master’s level, your partner can even get full work rights for the duration of your visa. If you need further information on this matter, please contact us.

[contact-form-7 id="321" title="Coaching Sidebar Form - Free Immigration Assessment"]
 Future Select Education and Visa Services

Futureselect counsultancy genuinely lives upto it’s name because they consult you professionally on how you can go about with your further education aborad. PEC consults students based on the courses of student’s interest and introduce them to various Universities that can meet their demands instead of forcing them to pursue their education in one particular country or University. I was fortunate enough to receive a professional consultation from SEC for my MBBS course.

Future Select Education and Visa Services service nepal

Sohit k.c

( Australia Students Visa )