Welcome to Future Select Education and Visa Services Welcome to Future Select Education and Visa Services
Ph: 0450 444 000

Ph(AU):+61 02 8057 1415
Nepal:+977 9851 33 7000
Jhapa:+977 9851 33 8000

Office info

3/39 Marion st. Parramatta
Mon-Fri: 10.00-17.00
Or by appointment

Mail Us


Skilled Provisional VISA

Skilled Regional  is a provisional visa that allows skilled workers to live and work in a regional area. You need to be nominated by a eligible relative, state or territory government to qualify for this visa. This visa is granted for 4 years and you may be eligible for permanent (subclass 887) visa once you get this visa.

Skilled Nominated VISA

This is permanent visa which needs a nomination by State or territory government. every Australian States publish a listing of occupations they need. they will even have specific needs for nominations, if you meet those needs beside the department requirements than you will be eligible for this visa.

Skilled Independent VISA

Skilled Independent visa is a points tested visa under General skilled migration where your points are calculated on the basis of your age, English score, study, work experience, partner skills etc.This stream is for those who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government.

Basic Elligiblity Criteria

Must lodge EOI and be invited to apply

Must be under 45 years

Score at least 65 in the points test

Must have Competent English or higher

Pass Skills assessment in an occupation from the skilled occupation list

Meet Health and Character requirement

Please contact us to assist you with your visa application.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, you can lodge this visa either onshore or offshore.

This is a lets you stay in Asutralia permanently but the travel component expires after 5 years. You need to obtain RRV visa or Australian citizenship if you want to travel after 5 years.

Your application will be refused. We suggest you to claim only those points for which you are eligible. You can always increase your points in the EOI later on.

Yes you can include members of family unit in your application.

You may be eligible for permanent visa, if you have 

  • Lived in the regional are for at least 2 years, and
  • Have been employed in the regional area for at least 12 months.
Yes, you are expected to live for 2 years in the State or territory that nominated you.
Please select one of contact form 7 for display.