Welcome to Future Select Education and Visa Services Welcome to Future Select Education and Visa Services
Ph: 0450 444 000

Ph(AU):+61 02 8057 1415
Nepal:+977 9851 33 7000
Jhapa:+977 9851 33 8000

Office info

3/39 Marion st. Parramatta
Mon-Fri: 10.00-17.00
Or by appointment

Mail Us


Visitor Visa

Frequently Asked Questions

he Visitor Visa Subclass 600 is for vacationers who want to travel to Australia for a span of one year or less than that. It is a golden chance for those who want to explore the country and reside there for a few months. With Visitor Visa 600, you can also visit your friends or family members who are settled there. This visa is a temporary one and is applicable for a required time period only. If you carry any other visa which might run out then you can definitely apply for this one to increase your duration.

It is applicable for those tourists who are being financed by their family members or want to visit on their own expenses. The Migration Agent Australia urges you to clarify your way towards getting the visa and the process in looking after the terms and conditions. The ISA Migrations and Education Consultants help those who are attempting to take a glimpse of the country. The visa is also applicable for those who want to visit the nation for business purpose as well as for a temporary stay in the country with their own expenses.

There are different streams on a visitor visa. Depending upon the requirements and circumstances, you can apply for a suitable visitor visa. 

More information can be found on Department’s website. 

There is no work fight on visitor visa. If you want to work in Australia, you have to choose a working visa or a student visa where the primary student visa holders can work 40 hours per fortnight while their course is in session and unlimited hours while the course is not in session. More information can be found on Department’s website. 

Visitor visa is an individual application. You can include Spouse and any other dependents in your visa application as non-accompanying family members. You can provide marriage certificates, relationship certificates from local council, joint bank accounts, and photos as your relationship evidence. Each traveler should have a different application. More information can be found on Department’s website. 

Yes, you can study while in a visitor visa. There is study restriction imposed on your visa. Most commonly its maximum 3 months study unless otherwise mentioned on your visitor visa grant letter.  More information can be found on Department’s website. 

No, visitor visa is an individual application. 

The annual living cost for visa holders is,

AUD 22,000 (approx) for a primary visa holder

Other expenses depend upon your lifestyle and travel plan. 

Visitor Visa Benifits

It allows you to study in Australia for up to 3 months. The Student Visa is the perfect solution for visiting Australia temporarily for short time. In some extent you can extend your stay in Australia by applying another visa. Some visitor visa streams allows you to stay in Australia for a longer period of time. This is very useful for spending time with family. Contact our experienced counsellors for more information about this process. Please fill the form to the right to begain. 

More information can be found on Department’s website. 

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory (ACT)

Adelaide, South Australia

Brisbane, Queensland

Darwin, Northern Territory

Gold Coast, Queensland

Hobart, Tasmania

Cairns, Queensland

Perth, Western Australia

Melbourne, Victoria

Sydney, New South Wales