Phone: 02 8057 1415
SkillSelect – expression of interest:
SkillSelect allows you to submit an expression of interest (EOI) if you are a skilled worker or business person from overseas who wants to migrate to Australia. In this process you need to meet the skilled professional requirement with a suitable skill assessment. You need to have at least 65 points to be eligible for invitation.
Before you submit your EOI, you need to be sure your eligibility criteria and the validity of the information you have with you. Failing to do so, you will lose both time and money and opportunity to become an Australian Permanent resident.
What you need to apply:
During the application process, you’ll be asked to various questions and field to put the information which will be checked to meet the criteria when you lodge the application in the future. The general information you need but not limited to
- Given name and family name
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- Passport and citizenship details
- Place of residency
- Relationship status
- Type of visa your applying such as 189, 190, 491
- Qualification details
- qualification name
- course name
- institution name
- country of the institution
- start date and end date of stud
- Course name
- Institution name
- Country of the institution
- Start date and end date of stud
- Skill assessment
- the name of your nominated occupation
- the name of the assessing authority
- the date of your completed skills assessment
- the reference number provided by the assessing authority
- Professional Year
- Australian study requirement
- Regional study claiming
- Years of experience
- Spouse skills
- Spouse’s English language ability
- Your Australian employment details
- Your overseas employment details.
Once the information submitted electronically, you’ll need to wait for the time until you’ll receive an invitation.
After invitation, you’ll need to lodge the application within the time specified in the invitation letter and verify your claims made according to Australian Migration Act, Migration Regulation and current policy and procedure.
Interested? Apply here